Types and Benefits Requirements & Eligibility Gift Certificates
MEMBERSHIP TYPES AND BENEFITS
|Membership Types||Membership Dues
(signing up 2 years at once)
|1. Active Membership||$55||$90|
|2. Alumni Online Only Membership*||$20||$25|
|3. Lifetime Alumni Online Only**||$0||$0|
1. Active Membership
Active Membership includes participation in club functions and services, as well as a subscription to the Club's monthly online newsletter and access to the club's private online resources. Some functions and services may require an additional fee or other contribution. Members may sign up for one or two year memberships at time of joining or renewal on a rolling basis.
Additional Adult Member. Two adults in the same household may share 1 Active Membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your “Additional Adult Member”.
Active membership dues are $55 per year or $90 if you sign up for 2 years at-a-time (as of 9/10/2016). We have a rolling membership roster. Membership scholarships may be available. Please email email@example.com for more information.
2. Alumni Online Only Membership
Alumni Online Only Membership is designed for renewing members who want to stay in touch with the club as an information resource, but no longer participate in the club's functions, events, playgroups, services or other resources. Alumni Online Only may use the classifieds, general forum and subgroups. No other benefits are offered for this level of membership. This type of membership is only available to current Alumni Online Only members or active members who have paid for two full years of membership within the last three years. Eligible members may sign up for a one or two year Alumni Online Only membership on a rolling basis.
Alumni Online Only membership dues are $20 per year or $25 if you sign up for 2 years at-a-time. We have a rolling membership roster. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
3. Lifetime Alumni Online Only Memberships
Lifetime Alumni Online Only Memberships are offered complimentary to former SCBPC board and non-board positions. Current board members must maintain full active membership. Non-board member volunteers may hold Alumni Online Only membership.
A refund will only be issued at a member's written request to Membership, contact email@example.com. Active 1-year members will receive a $20 refund if the request is made within less than 6 months of their membership, otherwise, no refund will be issued. Active 2-year members will receive a $35 refund if the request is made within less than 1 year of their membership, otherwise no refund will be issued. Alumni Online Only members are not eligible for refund.
MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS & ELIGIBILITY
· Members should reside in San Carlos, Belmont or the surrounding communities.
· Members must be the legal parent or guardian of at least one child 18 years or younger, or be currently expecting.
· We require our Members to use their real names and addresses on our online community as we believe it encourages in person community and responsibility. Members must register using their full legal name, birth dates, a physical address, phone number and the names of all children under the age of 18, birth dates, and certify that all information they provide to the club, now and in the future, is true and accurate. Fictitious names and "screen" names will not be permitted for members and/or their family.
· Members will set their privacy settings to share their first and last name with the general club. Individuals found to be providing false or misleading information to the club or who do not maintain the required information in their membership record will have their membership suspended and may have their membership immediately terminated without notice.
· Members must agree to and accept both SCBPC Membership Terms (SAN CARLOS BELMONT PARENTS’ CLUB WAIVER/RELEASE/INDEMNITY AGREEMENT) and SCBPC Online Resources and Email Use Guidelines upon initial membership and renewal. For more information, please log into Big Tent.
MEMBERSHIP GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE!
This will be the best gift you can give to your not-yet-a-SCBPC-mom friends!
Here is how:
1) Indicate that you'd like to purchase a gift certificate and provide the names, emails, home addresses, phone numbers for both the gift giver and the gift recipient.
2) Send a check to San Carlos/Belmont Parents’ Club, Attn: Accounting/Gift Certificates, San Carlos/Belmont Parents Club, 1025 Alameda de las Pulgas #114, Belmont, California 94002
3) Specify if you are purchasing a one year or two years membership gift certificate (the fees are $55 per year or $90 if you sign up for 2 years at-a-time).
4) Our membership coordinator will send your friend an invitation to join SCBPC.*